The Pilot Custom 823 fountain pen is the truest 'demonstrator-style' pen with the largest ink reservoir available by Pilot. The smoky amber barrel with stunning gold accents lends an air of distinguished sophistication to this exceptional fountain pen. The pen is refillable for continued use with Pilot's bottled ink through a unique vacuum plunger system to ensure a long-lasting and smooth writing experience. Available with expertly crafted 14-karat gold nib in fine, medium, and broad point sizes.
The Pilot Custom 823 fountain pen arrives in a striking presentation box complete with a glass bottle of Pilot ink.
- Type: Fountain Pen
- Body Material: Plastic
- Cap Type: Snap
- Filling Mechanism: Vacuum
- Nib Material: 14K Gold
- Postability: Yes
- Capped Length: 6.0 in (152.4 mm)
- Length of Body: 5.25 in (133.4 mm)
- Length of Cap: 2.875 in (73.0 mm)
- Diameter of Body: 0.5 in (12.7 mm)
- Diameter of Cap: 0.625 in (15.9 mm)
- Diameter of Grip: 0.375 in (9.5 mm)
- Striking Presentation Box
- Glass Bottle of Pilot Ink
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.