The Pelikan Souveran Series represents the highest quality in writing instrument manufacture using only the best materials available. All fountain pens feature Pelikan's unique differential piston filling system to ensure a large ink capacity with a visible indication of ink level via the translucent barrel (or portion of the barrel in the case of all black or dark blue pens). Hand craftsmanship high quality control and a commitment to traditional values have made the Souveran writing instruments one of the most popular pens of all time.
Smaller than the 800 and larger than the 400, the 600 size is ideal for both men and women. The sleek elegance of the diamond-processed sleeve together with precise technology guarantee everlasting beauty. The Pelikan Souveran M600 fountain pen features hand-crafted finely engraved 14 carat gold nib available in fine medium or broad nib sizes and fills with Pelikan's very sturdy brass piston filling mechanism from bottled ink. The distinguishing Pelikan hallmark is seen on the crown of the cap a double silver ring can be seen on the cap as well as the barrel.
- Type: Fountain Pen
- Body Material: Acrylic Resin Finish
- Cap Type: Screw
- Filling Mechanism: Piston Filling Mechanism
- Nib Material: 14K two toned Gold and Rhodium Nib
- Postability: Yes
- Capped Length: 5.24 in (133.1 mm)
- Length of Body: 4.8 in (121.9 mm)
- Length of Cap: 2.42 in (61.5 mm)
- Diameter of Body: 0.5 in (12.7 mm)
- Diameter of Cap: 0.54 in (13.7 mm)
- Diameter of Grip: 0.4 in (10.2 mm)
- Black and Green with Gold Trim
- Black and Blue with Gold Trim
- Black and Red with Gold Trim
- Black with Gold Trim
Gift Box Specifications
- Weight (oz): 6.8
- Dimensions (in): 7.5 x 3.25 x 1.5
Pelikan also offers a Nib Exchange Program.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.