The high-quality lacquer of this classical writing instrument shines in deep black and hides a secret: The upper part of each Classic 215 writing instrument is made of metal. Due to this metal core the writing instrument has a very nice weight when you hold it in your hands. The silver-colored rings give this model a touch of the unusual and make it very popular.
The cap with the characteristic Pelikan beak clip, the Pelikan logo crowning the top of the cap, and the typical classical shape all harmonize together and give this writing instrument the distinctive Pelikan design.
The Classic 215 Ring uses a reliable piston-filling mechanism which is typical for a classical fountain pen. It is equipped with a polished high-quality stainless steel nib, available in several nib-sizes.
It comes in a beautiful G5 gift box.
- Type: Fountain Pen
- Body Material: Classic black lacquer barrel with rhodium rings
- Cap Type: Screw
- Filling Mechanism: Piston-filling mechanism
- Nib Material: Stainless Steel
- Postability: Yes
- Capped Length: 4.95 in (125.7 mm)
- Length of Body: 4.8 in (121.9 mm)
- Length of Cap: 2.24 in (56.9 mm)
- Diameter of Body: 0.46 in (11.7 mm)
- Diameter of Cap: 0.5 in (12.7 mm)
- Diameter of Grip: 0.38 in (9.7 mm)
Pelikan also offers a Nib Exchange Program.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.