A more affordable counterpart to Pelikan's flagship Souveran line of gold-nibbed fountain pens, this Classic M200 features the same great classic design, exceptional build quality, and high-capacity piston filling system as the Souveran M400 with a smooth and juicy steel nib. Like the M400, the M200 is slim and lightweight—perfect for those with smaller hands but equally comfortable for those with larger hands when the cap is posted on the back of the pen.
The Pelikan M200 Classic fountain pen features a stunning green marble finish that glimmers with an enthralling pearlescent sheen. A transparent black window near the grip section lets you see how much ink is left without disrupting the pen's visual appeal. The design is complemented by gold-colored trim and a stainless steel nib engraved with the Pelikan logo.In a Beautiful G5 gift box
- Type: Fountain Pen
- Body Material: Green Marbled Acrylic Resin Barrel
- Cap Type: Screw
- Filling Mechanism: Patented Pelikan Differential Piston Mechanism
- Nib Material: Hand Crafted Gold-plated Stainless Steel
- Postability: Yes
- Capped Length: 4.95 in (125.7 mm)
- Length of Body: 4.8 in (121.9 mm)
- Length of Cap: 2.24 in (56.9 mm)
- Diameter of Body: 0.46 in (11.7 mm)
- Diameter of Cap: 0.5 in (12.7 mm)
- Diameter of Grip: 0.38 in (9.7 mm)
Gift Box Specifications
- Weight (oz): 4.3
- Dimensions (in): 7 x 3 x 1.25
Pelikan also offers a Nib Exchange Program.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.