The Paragon collection, released in the 1930s by Armando Simoni, sports a 12-faceted design and a roller clip that revolutionized the Italian writing industry. Omas further ensured its excellence with their exquisite celluloid. An innovative refilling mechanism was added to keep ink away from the celluloid, safeguarding it against corrosion and maintaining its quality. The Paragon range boasts three colors: Blue Royale, Green Saft, and Wild celluloid.
- Pen Length Closed: 5.82 in. / 148mm
- Pen Length Open, Cap Off: 5.23 in. / 133mm
- Pen Length Posted: 7.20 in. / 183mm
- Cap Length: 2.68 in. / 68mm
- Max Diameter (Pen): 0.74 in. / 19 mm
- Section Diameter: 0.39 in. - 0.43 in. / 10mm - 11mm
- Total Weight: 1.4 oz. / 39.7g
- Type: Fountain Pen
- Body Material: Celluloid
- Cap Type: Screw
- Filling Mechanism: Piston-Filling
- Nib Material: 14K with Ebonite Feed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.