In Traditional Turkish Art, geometrical patterns are referring to heavenly bodies and celestial order…
Celestial Blue fountain pen features a two-tone blue resin body and cap. The geometrical pattern on silver cap finial is “Charkifelek” (Wheel of Fortune), and the 12 cornered pattern on silver band (Dodecagon) is referring to the complex but perfect order of astronomic zodiac.
The cap is not designed to be post-able, it is post-able but not recommended.
Clip, finial and Cap band is 925k casted sterling silver. The silver is made of a special silver alloy and hardened with special techniques to ensure the flexibility.
- Opened Length: 129mm
- Closed Length: 139mm
- Max Cap Diameter: 16.5mm
- Max Barrel Diameter: 15mm
- Barrel to Cap Threads: 13.75mm
- Weight Opened without ink: 24gr
- Weight Closed without ink: 34gr
- Type: Fountain Pen
- Body Material: Resin w/ 925k Aged Matte Sterling Silver Accents
- Cap Type: Screw
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge / Converter
- Nib Material: Steel
- Feed Material: ABS Plastic
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.