The traces of the Kaweco DIA go back to 1921. The DIA was offered in many variants. Fountain pens, rotary, pressure and four-color pencils for women and men were made of black hard rubber and colored celluloid.
The decorative elements and proportions are those of the golden 20s. This treasure from a heyday of German art, culture and science has been preserved in detail to this day.
The fountain pen is delivered with a steel nib as standard. You can choose between five nib sizes: EF - extra fine, for very small and fine handwriting, F - fine, M - medium, B as a slightly wider nib and BB often for large, dramatic signatures.
- Type: Fountain Pen
- Body Material: Resin
- Cap Type: Screw
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge / Converter
- Nib Material: Steel
- Postability: Yes
- Capped Length: 5.2 in (132.1 mm)
- Length of Body: 4.92 in (125.0 mm)
- Length of Cap: 2.32 in (58.9 mm)
- Diameter of Body: 0.48 in (12.2 mm)
- Diameter of Cap: 0.55 in (14.0 mm)
- Diameter of Grip: 0.37 in (9.4 mm)
Gift Box Specifications
- Weight (oz): 4.6
- Dimensions (in): 16.5 x 6 x 3
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.