The classic pencil in the color black with the pattern guilloche looks elegant and graceful. The historical pattern that adorns every second surface of the octagonal pen is a must for anyone who is in love with detail. It consists of horizontal lines paired with vertically sloping struts that visually intertwine.
In 1911, the Kaweco Sport was created, a pen that still impresses with its design today and has become a classic. In addition to ink-based writing implements, the series also offers a clutch pencil with high-quality mechanics. The pencils are characterized by a velvety soft writing feel and a high level of comfort when drawing. It's perfect for sketching ideas and drawing. The comparatively wide lead helps to create dynamic lines that are given different widths depending on the angle and pressure.
The line width of the lead is 3.2 mm and the degree of hardness 5B.
- Type: Mechanical Pencil
- Body Material: Plastic
- Lead Advance Mechanism: Drop Clutch
- Lead Diameter: 3.2mm
- Postability: No (retractable)
- Capped Length: N/A (retractable)
- Capped Length: 4.17 in (105.9 mm)
- Length of Cap: N/A (retractable)
- Diameter of Body: 0.5 in (12.7 mm)
- Diameter of Cap: N/A (retractable)
- Diameter of Grip: 0.36 in (9.1 mm)
Gift Box Specifications
- Weight (oz): 0.2
- Dimensions (in): 11 x 2 x 2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.