The IKKAKU by Nahvalur series proudly presents its initial luxury fountain pen—Ye-Yu (夜羽), whose literal meaning is “Nightly Feathers”.
The cylindrical body of Nahvalur's IKKAKU Fountain Pen features a Nautilus-style profile with a deep, layered black urushi and intricate inlaid raden evoking the feathers of nightingales.
Each Ye-Yu Urushi Raden Pen is presented in a beautiful wooden box and includes a Nahvalur converter. For optimal ink capacity, the converter can be removed and a small amount of silicone grease applied to the section threads to convert this pen for use with an eyedropper.
"Ikkaku" is the Japanese word for narwhal and the mark of luxury expressed in urushi and raden. IKKAKU by Nahvalur is yet another testament to Nahvalur’s unwavering dedication to luxury writing instruments with high craftsmanship and artistry.
- Pen Length, Closed: 5.9 in. / 150mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Off): 5.24 in. / 133mm
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.51 in. / 13mm
- Pen Grip Section Diameter: 0.39 in. - 0.45 in. / 10mm - 11.5mm
- Pen Weight: 1.3 oz. / 36.85g
- Type: Fountain Pen
- Body Material: Black urushi with inlaid raden decoration
- Cap Type: Screw
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge / Converter (can be converted to eyedropper)
- Nib Material: No. 6 size, 14K Gold
- Postability: Cannot be posted
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.