Ichor — said to be "the fluid that flows like blood in the veins of the gods". Each time you wield this pen, may it be a reminder that there is divinity within you.
Featuring a Greek Ionic Column engraved on the nib. The Greek columns symbolized strength and support for structures that served the people in days old. And because they continue to stand tall today, they also represent power and agelessness. These columns point towards the heavens, connecting mortal and immortal, the human and the divine. The Greek Ionic Column in particular, focused on the feminine aspect (while Doric columns were regarded as masculine). The Ionic columns embody feminine wisdom and grace.
Ichor features a blank designed by micahfinds, produced by Tailored Pen Company on their Cigar model. Its style is similar to the Cylindre style but with the main difference being a smooth transition between the body and the cap. The Cigar style has rounded ends and continues almost the same size throughout the body of the pen.
- Capped Length: 5.8” , 147mm
- Posted Length: Does not post typically unless specifically ordered that way.
- Length of Body: 3.6” , 91mm without section
- LOB with section and NIB: 5.3” , 135mm
- Length of Cap: 2.6” , 65mm
- Diameter of Body: 15.5mm
- Diameter of Cap: 15.5mm
- Diameter of Grip: 12mm pinch grip to 11mm back up 12mm
- Type: Fountain Pen
- Body Material: Resin
- Cap Type: Screw
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge / Converter
- Nib Material: JoWo Gold tone Nib
- Cap Diameter: 16mm tapering to the end at 14mm with a rounded end
- Body Diameter: 16mm tapering to the end of the pen at 13mm with a rounded end
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.