Innovative Spin On Traditional Design
The "Flagship Model #3776 Century" solves the major concern of all fountain pens, which is its dryness. The product has been evaluated and re-innovated over the years to solve its dry nib and it can be used despite leaving it in the back of your drawer for years due to its new mechanism "The Slip Seal Lid". The ink smoothly flows from the pen onto the paper creating the perfect touch and its form is specifically designed to be comfortably used for all writers.
The pen features an AS resin body and cap with complimentary trims. It is equipped with a 14K Gold Music nib and uses a cartridge / converter filling mechanism.
- Type: Fountain Pen
- Body Material: Resin
- Cap Type: Screw
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge / Converter
- Nib Material: 14K Gold
- Postability: Yes
- Capped Length: 5.5 in (139.7 mm)
- Length of Body: 4.75 in (120.7 mm)
- Length of Cap: 2.6 in (66 mm)
- Diameter of Body: 0.5 in (12.7 mm)
- Diameter of Cap: 0.63 in (15.9 mm)
- Diameter of Grip: 0.39 in (9.9 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.