The Mini Sendak is a compact companion for the minimalist adventurer who wants a lighter haul. It has all the charm of the classic Sendak: waxed canvas, vegetable-tanned leather, lots of pockets, and a zip pouch. We’ve made the pen pockets a little wider to accompany water brushes and fountain pens. Roll it up, throw it in your bag, and set out on an adventure.
I imagine Goldilocks would deem this one ‘just right’!
Photos from Peg and Awl.
Actual product color may vary from the images shown.
- 10 oz. waxed duck canvas (14 oz. with wax)
- Vegetable-tanned leather strap (Black on All Black, brown on all other colors)
- Antique steel buckle
- Brass rivets
- 5 color options
- 8 pen/pencil-sized pockets
- 2 inside flat pockets
- 1 zippered pocket (black YKK zipper with brass teeth)
- 2 outside pockets
- Type: Tool Roll
- Material: Waxed Duck Canvas
- Weight: 6.5 oz (approx)
- Inches: 8″ tall by 4.5″ wide by 0.5″ deep
- Metric: 20.3 cm by 11.4 cm wide by 1.3 cm deep
- Inches: 10.5″ tall by 14.75″ wide
- Metric: 26.7 cm by 37.5 cm wide
- Inches: 8 @ 1″ wide by 3.75–5″ tall
- Metric: 8 @ 2.5 cm wide by 9.5–12.7 cm tall
Large Interior Pockets:
- Inches: 2 @ 4″ wide by 6″ tall
- Metric: 2 @ 10.2 cm wide by 15.2 cm tall
Large Exterior Pockets:
- Inches: 2 @ 4″ wide by 8″ tall
- Metric: 2 @ 10.2 cm wide by 20.3 cm tall
- Inches: 15″ long by 1″ wide
- Metric: 38.1 cm wide by 2.5 cm wide
- Inches: 7.4375″ wide by 3.5625″ tall
- Metric: 18.9 cm wide by 9.0 cm tall
- All pockets measured seam to seam.
PEG AND AWL GUARANTEE
Peg and Awl guarantees their products to be free of defects in the materials or
craftsmanship. They will be happy to replace any defective products.
Wear from normal usage is not included in this guarantee.
Peg and Awl believes firmly in creating enduring products whose lifespan can be
lengthened by repair. Many of the materials in their products have already seen at least one lifetime of use, and have accumulated stories which are now proudly displayed in the character of the objects. Each further marking, crack, or dent accumulated throughout each object’s new life – and the patches applied thereto – are further stories to proudly display. To contact them about repairs, please email
Peg and Awl with photographs at email@example.com and Peg and Awl will assess the repair needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.