The Zodiac Snake Pen is a reimagining of past creations. Adorned with a continuous serpentine design, this model captures the eye with its intricate craftsmanship and attention to detail. Subtle details such as the direction the snake is facing and its body's thickness have been perfected. It is made from 925 sterling silver with white-gold plating, secured with 11 rivets and detailed with crystals placed on these rivets by hand. The seal carving is a signature of Mr. Tsai Tsung-hsien, and the pen is protected and preserved with Japanese ebonite and a layer of clear varnish. The snake, a symbol of life and energy to Westerners, serves as a reminder of the pen's vitality. In the East, the snake is viewed differently, yet the caduceus, a symbol of medicine, displays a serpent.
- Body Material: Ebonite and Copper
- Snake Roll Stopper Material: 925 Sterling Silver with White-Gold plating
- Cap Type: Screw
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge / Converter
- Nib Material: Stainless Steel (JoWo #6)
- Length of Body: 57mm
- Length of Cap: 84mm
- Body Diameter: 19.6mm
- Cap Diameter: 20.00mm
- Grip Diameter: 12.0mm
- Max. Upper section thickness: 20.00mm
- Max. Lower section thickness: 19.60mm
- This pen cannot be posted
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.