Presenting the Opus88 Cinco de Mayo Endless Exclusive Fountain Pen by @mattdeford!
In my research about Cinco de Mayo, I learned that the armies of Napoleon came to conquer Mexico in the name of France. In a certain city Puebla, the church bells rang signaling to the people of the arrival of the armies. The people grabbed their machetes and defeated the French. As I was applying the color to the ink drawing, I thought of how similar and timely this is. Russia invading the smaller nation of Ukraine. Many citizens came to fight with little assistance at first. This is a time to celebrate the courage of the regular people standing up to the neighborhood bully! Hence the blue and yellow not usually associated with Cinco de Mayo.
—Matt deFord (@mattdeford)
A pocket-sized fountain pen that features a blend of translucent acrylic body accented with a stainless steel clip. An eyedropper filler pen with a shut-off valve mechanism matched with a #5 Jowo nib.
- Type: Fountain Pen
- Body Material: Acrylic
- Cap Type: Screw
- Filling Mechanism: Eyedropper
- Nib Material: Stainless Steel (Jowo #5)
- Capped Length: 4.62 in (117.30 mm)
- Posted Length: 5.44 in (138.20 mm)
- Length of Body: 4.24 in (107.70 mm)
- Length of Cap: 1.95 in (49.50 mm)
- Diameter of Body: 0.57 in (14.50 mm)
- Diameter of Cap: 0.58 in (14.70 mm)
- Diameter of Grip: 0.46 in (11.70 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.