at checkout for 18% OFF!
PROMO ENDS ON June 8, 10AM EST
Inspired by the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights), and the Greco-Roman goddess Aurora. She is believed to be the personification of dawn, sister to the sun and the moon.
Dawn symbolizes hope, illumination, new beginnings, and second chances — as infinite as the days, and as finite as the mornings we get to wake up to.
The Northern Lights are a naturally occurring phenomenon when ions of the solar wind collide with atoms of oxygen and nitrogen from the Earth's atmosphere. This light show happens all throughout the year, but especially on the darkest winter nights.
May this pen serve as a reminder, that even during the darkest hour — hope may shine when you least expect it to. And when it does, may you dance.
Limited numbered edition of 128, worldwide.
- Type: Fountain Pen
- Body Material: Resin
- Cap Type: Screw
- Filling Mechanism: Eyedropper
- Nib Material: Stainless Steel
- Capped Length: 5.75 in (146.05 mm)
- Posted Length: (cannot be posted)
- Length of Body: 4.50 in (114.30 mm)
- Length of Cap: 2.50 in (63.50 mm)
- φ Body: 0.57 in (14.48 mm)
- φ Cap: 0.63 in (16.00 mm)
- φ Grip: 0.5 in (12.70 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.