Inspired by the natural tension of the curves; the curves are to be inclined in their own tension. Eastern arts and visualisation aspects are always relying on the concept of this curve tension.. In Japanese art, some curves, especially in architecture and furniture design.
Write with opulence with the Kilk Orient fountain pen in Beige. The luxurious 14K gold nib glides on paper effortlessly, while the beige resin body and aged 925K solid sterling silver band deliver a sense of sophistication. Enjoy long-lasting quality and an impressive appearance.
Please note that due to the nature of being handmade, there might be slight differences in dimensions.
- Opened Length: 133mm
- Closed Length: 140mm
- Cap Length: 66mm
- Max Cap Diameter: 17mm
- Max Barrel Diameter: 15.5mm
- Max Section Diameter: 13mm
- Barrel to Cap Threads: 13.75mm
- Body weight (w/o ink): 20.5g
- Cap Weight: 11g
- Type: Fountain Pen
- Body Material: Resin w/ 925k Aged Matte Sterling Silver Accents
- Cap Type: Screw
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge / Converter
- Nib Material:14K Gold
- Feed Material: ABS Plastic
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.