Boasting a magnificent two-toned resin and luxurious 14K gold nib, with clip, finial, and cap band in 925K casted sterling silver, this Kilk Celestial Blue fountain pen grants its users an erudite writing experience. Meticulously hand-crafted with a wealth of exquisite details, the timeless artistry of this pen ensures its lasting appeal.
In Traditional Turkish Art, geometrical patterns are referring to heavenly bodies and celestial order… The geometrical pattern on silver cap finial is “Charkifelek” (Wheel of Fortune), and the 12 cornered pattern on silver band (Dodecagon) is referring to the complex but perfect order of astronomic zodiac.
The cap is not designed to be post-able, it is post-able but not recommended.
- Opened Length: 129mm
- Closed Length: 139mm
- Max Cap Diameter: 16.5mm
- Max Barrel Diameter: 15mm
- Barrel to Cap Threads: 13.75mm
- Weight Opened without ink: 24gr
- Weight Closed without ink: 34gr
- Type: Fountain Pen
- Body Material: Resin w/ 925k Aged Matte Sterling Silver Accents
- Cap Type: Screw
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge / Converter
- Nib Material: 14K Gold
- Feed Material: ABS Plastic
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.