Pilot Silvern is a beautiful fountain pen in Pilot's Sterling Silver collection. The pen's barrel and cap are made of genuine sterling silver, giving it a nice weightiness in the hand. Koushi is the name of the grid pattern that is etched into barrel and cap; the traditional Koushi grid pattern was commonly used in the Edo period in Japan on room dividers and the different thicknesses of the lines stood for different meanings. Thin lines such as the ones on the Koushi grid of the Silvern indicate elegance and indeed, the Pilot Silvern is a very elegant and classic looking fountain pen.
- Type: Fountain Pen
- Body Material: Sterling Silver
- Cap Type: Snap
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge / Converter (CON-40)
- Nib Material: 18K Gold
- Postability: Yes
- Capped Length: 5.375 in (136.5 mm)
- Length of Body: 4.75 in (120.7 mm)
- Length of Cap: 2.5 in (63.5 mm)
- Diameter of Body: 0.5 in (12.7 mm)
- Diameter of Cap: 0.52 in (13.2 mm)
- Diameter of Grip: 0.37 in (9.4 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.