One of the oldest Kaweco series is the Liliput. As early as 1908, the simple design of these writing instruments, which were then made of hard rubber, fascinated people. To this day, the Kaweco LILIPUT consists of only three housing parts: cap, barrel and grip.
The pen features a shiny aluminum green body and cap with stainless steel nib.
- Type: Fountain Pen
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Cap Type: Screw
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge / Converter
- Nib Material: Stainless Steel
- Postability: Yes
- Capped Length: 3.8 in (96.5 mm)
- Length of Body: 3.42 in (86.9 mm)
- Length of Cap: 1.73 in (43.9 mm)
- Diameter of Body: 0.36 in (9.1 mm)
- Diameter of Cap: 0.37 in (9.4 mm)
- Diameter of Grip: 0.3 in (7.6 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.