The classic black fountain pen with the Chess pattern looks beautiful and unobtrusive. The historical pattern that adorns every second surface of the octagonal cap gives it that certain something. The pattern is visually reminiscent of a chessboard.
In 1911 something special was created with the Kaweco Sport. The pocket fountain pen is only 10.5 cm long when closed and can therefore be carried with you without any problems. With the cap back on, it grows to a normal size of 13 cm.
The fountain pen becomes individual with the choice of your desired nib in the sizes extra-fine to extra-wide, while we recommend the nib size M for beginners. All nibs, as well as the fountain pen itself, are made in Germany.
- Type: Fountain Pen
- Body Material: Plastic
- Cap Type: Screw
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge / Converter
- Nib Material: Gold-plated Steel
- Postability: Yes
- Capped Length: 4.17 in (105.9 mm)
- Length of Body: 3.94 in (100.1 mm)
- Length of Cap: 2.75 in (69.9 mm)
- Diameter of Body: 0.5 in (12.7 mm)
- Diameter of Cap: 0.42 in (10.7 mm)
- Diameter of Grip: 0.36 in (9.1 mm)
Gift Box Specifications
- Weight (oz): 0.2
- Dimensions (in): 11 x 2 x 2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.