From January 1988, Pelikan released the P10 and P20 Twists. Unlike the P10, both the cap and barrel of the P20 would be adorned with one to four shades. As ever, Pelikan would be denoted by the logo at the cap's terminal and the nib's engraving. Over time (from 1990), the printing was perfected, with more intricate patterns and over four tints, and the Pelikan logo now found at the cap's base.
The P20 Twist fountain pen comes with a randomly selected black or blue ink cartridge.
- Weight: 0.29 oz / 8.2 g
- Total Length: 5.28 in / 134 mm
- Barrel Length: 4.25 in / 108 mm
- Cap Length: 2.26 in / 57.5 mm
- Diameter: 0.43 in / 11 mm
- Ink Capacity: 0.8 ml (cartridge)
- Type: Fountain Pen
- Production Year: 1988-1990
- Body Material: Plastic
- Cap Type: Snap
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge / Converter
- Nib Material: Steel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.