With a pretty authentically Italian name, the Infrangibile pen takes you back to the ‘30s “golden age” style with a modern take on classics.
Glossy resins and shiny steel accents confer the keen sense of now, promising the finishing touch to your feel-good look. The Infrangibile pen is a sleek trending spot to succumb to.
This Tibaldi Infrangibile Peacock Blue fountain pen is a beautifully crafted writing instrument, made-in-Italy, with a stunning peacock blue resin body and cap and stainless steel trim. The nib is a stainless steel ebonite feeder, and the pen can be used with a converter or cartridge. It provides a smooth writing experience and a stylish addition to any desk.
- Type: Fountain Pen
- Body Material: Resin
- Cap Type: Screw
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge / Converter
- Nib Material: Stainless Steel
- Postability: Yes
- Capped Length: 5.551 in (141.0 mm)
- Length of Body: 5.083 in (129.1 mm)
- Length of Cap: 2.394 in (60.8 mm)
- Diameter of Body: 0.504 in (12.8 mm)
- Diameter of Cap: 0.512 in (13.0 mm)
- Diameter of Grip: 0.461 in (11.7 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.