Pilot's "Iro-utsushi" is a dip pen writing instrument with a non-removable stainless steel fountain pen nib. A pen that allows you to easily enjoy a variety of ink colors without changing cartridges or converter. A line is engraved on the pen tip so that you can see at a glance where to dip the pen in the ink. Just rinse the pen with water then wipe with cloth and you're ready to enjoy a variety of colors.
The Iro-utsushi Wooden features a wooden body and available in two colors: Black and Mokume.
How to Use
- Before use, soak the pen tip in water and wipe it off with a cloth.
- Apply ink to the line on the tip of the pen as a guide.
- If the shaft is stained with ink, wipe it off with a cloth.
- When changing the ink color, wash the pen tip with water and wipe it off with a cloth before using the next ink.
EndlessPens is the first to offer this product for sale in the US!
- Type: Dip Pen
- Body Material: Wood
- Nib Material: Stainless Steel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.