The Souverän Stresemann is dedicated to the foreign minister of the Weimar Republic, Gustav Stresemann (1879-1929), who was honored together with his French colleague Aristide Briand with the Nobel Prize for Peace in 1926.
In addition to his political career, Gustav Stresemann's style of clothing also sparked his fame. The classical Stresemann suit consists of a black/grey striped trousers and a single row jacket in black or anthracite.
The Souverän of Pelikan is popularly known as "Stresemann", that's why Pelikan named the Souverän black-anthracite after Gustav Stresemann.
Now Pelikan offers the Souverän in black-anthracite additionally to the sizes 800 and 400, in the very popular size 600.
The barrel with the deceptively simple anthracite stripes is made of cellulose acetate. For the black, finely turned parts, high-quality resin was used. The clip and the rings are plated with palladium. The nib is made of completely rhodanized 14 carat gold, to match the silver sheen.
The Pelikan Souverän M605 Stresemann fountain pen comes in an Elegant Gift Box
- Type: Fountain Pen
- Body Material: Anthracite Stripes made of cellulose acetate on barrel
- Cap Type: Screw
- Filling Mechanism: Internal Piston Mechanism fills via bottled ink only
- Nib Material: 14K Solid Gold Nib Rhodinized Silver
- Postability: Yes
- Capped Length: 5.24 in (133.1 mm)
- Length of Body: 4.8 in (121.9 mm)
- Length of Cap: 2.42 in (61.5 mm)
- Diameter of Body: 0.5 in (12.7 mm)
- Diameter of Cap: 0.54 in (13.7 mm)
- Diameter of Grip: 0.4 in (10.2 mm)
Gift Box Specifications
- Weight (oz): 6.8
- Dimensions (in): 7.5 x 3.25 x 1.5
Pelikan also offers a Nib Exchange Program.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.