Inspired by the peacock's beautiful feathers, which will shed completely and then regrow! A symbol of rebirth and renewal — may we step out of our past and into a new present like the peacock.
This timepiece features the Copper Patina blank hand-poured by Tailored Pen Company. It is available in two styles: Gold Face with Brown Silicone Strap, or Silver Face with Black Silicone Strap.
These limited edition watches are numbered as follows:
- gold watches are numbered 1,2,3,6,7,8
- silver watches are numbered 4,5
Only 8 numbered watches, worldwide!
Pair your Maker Watch Revival with a matching Leonardo Momento Zero Grande fountain pen!
- 43MM X 13.2MM Small Flat Case (4X)
- 45MM X 13.2MM Large Flat Case (4X)
- 316L steel core infrastructure (Gen 3.5)
- Powered by Citizen Miyota 8N24 skeleton automatic movement (Japanese)
- Luminous hands
- Twelve (12) hour markers
- Double Dome Sapphire crystal face glass
- Back glass exhibition window
- Embossed logo on watch crown
- 22MM strap with quick release
- Weight: ~68g with silicone strap
The watches are splash-proof. You can wear your watch for light day to day activities that have minimal water exposure such as washing the dishes, your hands, or getting caught in a little rain. Please wipe down any water that lands on the face glass or case as soon as possible with a soft dry cloth. The watch should not be fully submerged or exposed to heavy rain downfall or a shower.
Handcrafted in Canada.
BRAND EndlessPens x Maker Watch Inc
MODEL Copper Patina
MOVEMENT Citizen Miyota 8N24
CASE SIZE 43 mm or 45 mm
CASE THICKNESS 13.2 mm
CASE MATERIAL Resin
CASE COLOR Mix of blue green, brown, gold hues
BAND MATERIAL Silicone
BAND TYPE Strap
BAND WIDTH 22mm
BAND COLOR Brown or Black
CLASP Quick Release
DIAL COLOR White
DIAL MARKERS 12 Hour Markers
BEZEL MATERIAL Resin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.