Momento Zero Grande 2.0 is the evolution of the species, numbered collection (not limited) is the evolution of Leonardo's well-known Momento Zero Grande, the main feature of the 2.0 is the transparent window that indicates the level of ink contained inside the barrel, not visible when the pen is closed because it is positioned on the writing section. The proprietary piston filler mechanism designed and produced in Leonardo's workshops provides for disassembly with Leonardo's very own piston tool wrench.
- The MZG 2.0 Baobab, Anemone and Stardust are available with steel or gold nibs, silver metallic finishes.
- The new steel nibs are available in EF, F, M, B, Stub1.5. Compatible with Leonardo/Jowo nibs.
- The new gold "La Fenice" nibs are available in EF, F, M, B, BB, Stub 1.4 grades. Ebonite feed.
- Closed: 151mm
- Barrel nib included: 134mm
- Maximum cap diameter: 16,8mm
- Grip: 12,3mm
- Weight: 29,7 g (uninked)
- Type: Fountain Pen
- Body Material: Resin
- Cap Type: Screw
- Filling Mechanism: Piston
- Nib Material: Steel Nib / Gold Nib #6
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.