Aurora Optima Sun Moon Lake (日月潭) Daybreak (晨曦) Limited Edition
Sun Moon Lake is one of the most beautiful scenic wonders in Taiwan. Its captivating beauty lies in the changing colors of the lake during different times of the day. The palette of colors the lake ranges from include the pearl-like silver strands shrouded in morning fog, to the reflection of a reddish-tinted sky on its turquoise serenity at dusk and the enchanting moonlight dancing on its mysterious dark blue waves at night.
Inspired by the natural beauty of Sun Moon Lake, Aurora presents特別販 a new limited edition series of fountain pens for 2018.
The Aurora Optima Sun Moon Lake fountain pen comes in three variations, each with its own unique combination of colors to reflect the beautiful scenes of Sun Moon Lake at three different times of the day: morning (named Daybreak (晨曦)), dusk (named Sunset and evening (named Moonlight).
Limited Number Allocations
1. Daybreak (晨曦), with silver trim and silver lacquer-filled cap band limited to 748 pens. 748 meters = Lake Surface elevation
2. Sunlight, with rose gold trim and blue lacquer-filled cap band limited to 399 pens.
3. Moonlight, with silver trim and blue lacquer-filled cap band limited to 349 pens.
The Optima Sun Moon Lake Daybreak features a solid 18k gold nib, fully rhodium plated, along with an ebonite feed that’s made entirely in-house by Aurora. The nib is available in eight widths: EF, F, Fine Flex, M, B, BB, Factory Stub, and Factory Italic.
- Type: Fountain Pen
- Body Material: Resin
- Cap Type: Screw
- Filling Mechanism: Piston
- Nib Material: 18K Gold Rhodium Plated