How do I protect my package?
Effective January 25th, 2021, EndlessPens will provide you with the option of purchasing shipping insurance for your packages to protect against loss or damage. Insurance fees are based on the total value of the contents contained within your package and mailing costs, if any.
EndlessPens will provide coverage for any loss, a maximum of up to $1000.00 per order, per domestic or international shipment. No coverage extends beyond this limit.
There are limitations for insuring some products and certain items. Awarded claims will payout up to, but no more than, the value of the package.
A) If you buy coverage for up to $100 and the contents of your package plus mailing cost are valued at $75, the maximum claim payout will be up to $75.
B) If you buy coverage for up to $100 and the contents of your package plus mailing cost are valued at $200, the maximum claim payout will be up to $100.
|COVERAGE||PRICE: DOMESTIC||PRICE: INTERNATIONAL|
|Up to $ 50||$ 3.50||$ 5|
|Up to $ 100||$ 5||$ 10|
|Up to $ 300||$ 15||$ 30|
|Up to $ 500||$ 25||$ 50|
|Up to $ 1000||$ 50||$ 100|
All Insurance packages are non-refundable.
• Customizable coverage to cover your ‘in-transit’ packages anywhere in the world.
• Reimbursement up to the sale price of the contents of your package plus mailing costs.
• Coverage for most risks including loss, damage, undue and extraordinary delay, and theft.
• Peace of mind.
Filing a Claim
To file a claim you will need to complete the correct corresponding form for us to ensure that we have all the relevant information necessary to review and process your claim.
START YOUR CLAIM. The more documentation and evidence you provide us with the better your chances of consideration.
Listed below are common documents and information you can provide us with:
1) Proof of mailing, tracking numbers, and delivery dates.
2) Photos and videos; please compress large files, i.e. .zip files, or upload them to shared drives such as on Google or Amazon. Do not send large files as these may clog the system which may result in processing delays.
3) In cases of theft, EndlessPens may require a sworn affidavit or a copy of a police report for documentation purposes.
Claim Consideration and Decisions
1) All claims must be submitted within 14 days of any event or occurrence of loss.
2) Allow up to 60 days for EndlessPens to review and process your claim.
3) Approved claims will be refunded to your original payment method.
4) Denied claims will not result in any payouts.
5) All decisions are final
Insurance Per Order
⚠️ EndlessPens Shipping Insurance only covers the items in the same order. It does not apply to future or past orders.